OPQC would like to thank our generous funders and partners for their continued support in making this collaborative successful. The engagement of our funders and partners has been a substantial factor in impacting positive change in infant and maternal health at the population level.
Ohio Equity Institute (OEI)
Interactive tool for users to view data and statisitical reports from the state of Ohio in various areas such as infant mortality, maternal health, population data, and much more!
Information on Consumer Satisfaction with Medicaid Managed Care Plans from Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services
- CPQCC - Quality Improvement Toolkits
- CPQCC -Neonatal Hospital-Acquired Infection Prevention Toolkit
- IHI Breakthrough Series Model
- NICHQ - National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality
- Vermont Oxford Network
- CCS-CCHA Neonatal CABSI Prevention Bundle
- CCS-CCHA Positive Blood Culture Evaluation Process